vrijdag 20 juni 2014

Bye, Baie, Aufwiedersehen, Sala Kakhule, Au revoir!

This is it: the last post as "Zuidafrikaaskop" (literally translated: South African Cheesehead). Now and then it was a bit of a struggle to manage my blog with my turbulent life in Cape Town, but finally I made the 40 posts! 

Everything comes to an end. Unfortunately this also counts for my time in South Africa. I had such a great time. I saw, experienced and learned. I laughed even more, met a lot of people and made some great friends! I wanna thank everyone who made my stay the best! 

Another thanks to my readers. I enjoyed writing for you. Hopefully you laughed and learned with me ;-)

In October I will visit South Africa again, for 2 weeks. By then you will hear from me. Looking forward to it! For now: 


Love and a big hug to you all! 

Your Renske/Renski/Ramske

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten